Professional advice is just one click away.
WE’RE AVAILABLE WEEKENDS.
WE’RE AVAILABLE WEEKNIGHTS.
Sansdesk Advisors is an online Chartered Accounting practice built from the ground up to help Small Businesses, Consultants, Contractors and Investors with their tax and accounting needs.
Our mission is to educate members and participate in their businesses from ideation to exit.
Supporting this mission is a series of values that drive every contact that we have with our members.
- Your success = Our success
- Teaching > Telling
- Solutions > Services
- Education + Participation = Innovation
Simply click JOIN SANSDESK and book a time that suits you. A Chartered Accountant will get in touch with you (usually within one business day) with confirmation of the appointment to put into your calendar.
We can use FaceTime, Skype, telephone or email. Whatever works best for you.
Not quite ready to chat in person. That’s totally cool. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online is the best way to provide high quality service cost-effectively. From speaking with our members, the number one failure in their eyes of traditional accountants and advisors was an inability to access timely advice, on demand.
The online medium allows for ‘real-time’ communication, enabling us to provide solutions to members quickly and cost-effectively.
Wei Shiek formed Sansdesk Advisors following a number of years experience in the tax consulting practice of one of Melbourne’s leading middle market accounting and advisory practices. With specialist expertise advising established family business groups, he is passionate about helping the next generation realise their own business and investment aspirations.
Wei is also the co-founder of OLBK, a software startup working on developing the simplest cloud based bookkeeping solution for owner-operator businesses and investors.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant
- Chartered Tax Adviser
- Registered Tax Agent
- BComm (Accounting) - Monash University
- BA (Psychology) - Monash University
Areas of expertise
- Complete financial management of complex multi-entity family business and investment groups.
- Initial structuring and ongoing financial management of startup businesses.
- Assisting Australians and expatriates with tax-effective structuring and maintenance of their cross-border investments and business interests.
- Several successful private rulings and objections in relation to contentious tax matters involving: capital gains tax, tax residency, foreign income, personal services income and Division 7A.