WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Sansdesk’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Sansdesk Advisors Pty Ltd as trustee for the Sansdesk Trust ABN 96 709 792 235. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time you and other customers may post on the Website information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, ideas, suggestions, documents, proposals or other materials (User Content) (for example, when giving feedback on a product or service, or in a discussion forum). You acknowledge that:
- All User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated. This means that the person or business that posted the User Content, and not Sansdesk or our affiliates, is entirely responsible for all User Content that is uploaded, posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website.
- We do not control the User Content posted via the Website and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any User Content.
- In using the Website, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any User Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website.
- You agree that in using the Website, you will not post any User Content that: (i) advocates for the commission of any illegal activity; (ii) advocates or professes violence or intolerance toward any specific individual, organisation, or belief; (iii) is misleading or inaccurate information that was posted with the intent of misleading other users; (iv) may be deemed obscene (at our sole discretion); (v) may cause a liability to us, or may cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of any Internet Service Providers or suppliers; or (vi) infringes the intellectual property or any other right of any third party.
- By submitting User Content to the Website, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the posted User Content, that the User Content is accurate, and that it does not contain confidential or proprietary information. If you wish to keep any business information, ideas, concepts or inventions private or proprietary, do not submit them to the User Content areas of the Website or to us by email.
- You acknowledge that we may or may not pre-screen User Content, but that we will have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any User Content that is available via the Website. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any User Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any User Content created by us or submitted to the Website.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your account information and User Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce these Terms and Conditions;
- respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of us, the users of this website and the public.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty or engagement terms relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.